There’s a reason our Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Standard Bore housing and a Big Bore housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Standard Bore housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Big Bore housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Standard Bore housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
Customers can convert to a Short Ram Intake with our Short Ram Intake Conversion Kit
- NO CALIBRATION REQUIRED FOR SANDARD BORE MAF HOUSING
- BIG BORE MAF-SPECIFIC CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED FOR BIG BORE MAF HOUSING
- BIG BORE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS AVAILABLE IN BOTH HONDATA & KTUNER
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" & PHEARABLE CALIBRATIONS COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY CVT COOLER (SPAIN, TURKEY, ETC)